Happy Little Doers says "Children are born ready, able, and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ number flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential. Count all the way to 110, do simple sums, and learn to associate the numbers with the words and numbers with the dots.
In each pack are 24 double-sided Montessori style learning cards. Two sets of numbers from 0-9, to place cards next to each other and count to over a hundred! On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘one’, ‘two’ etc) for spelling and association.
The pack also contains a plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums. Included is a single card with all numbers from 1 up to 110!
The simplicity of the dots acts as a visual aid and, one of the suggested games includes placing favourite items over each dot to help them count. As the saying goes, ‘Smarties have the answer’ and using treats as a counting aid by placing them over the dots is a great incentive!
WE LOVE TO CONSIDER EVERYTHING…
- The cards have been simply designed
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so it can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
These hands-on cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their numbers, boost confidence, and develop more understanding about simple sums."