You are going to LOVE these amazing Pot Hangers, all handmade with love by the amazing Lucy, the owner and founder of Mama Makes Macrame.
Lucy says "Having grown up with my mum creating amazing macrame pieces and being dragged round endless craft fairs, I had no choice but to love it
- My mum retaught me a few years ago and the pothanger became my new obsession.
- The hangers I create are mainly jute and recycled yarn.
- I handmake the clay beads, source vintage beads and recycled copper fixings.
- Every one is unique and will differ slightly.
- The average length is between 110 -140cm, you can trim the til to make it shorter.
- I make "chunky" or "skinny" and provide you with a terracotta pot that fits.
- Lead time is 2 weeks for specific colours or amounts.